Residential Security Services
Communities are increasingly implementing security measures or enhancing their current security program to provide a safe and enhanced living environment for their residents. Security Options of America will provide quality residential security services to communities statewide which affords peace of mind to management and their residents.
Neighborhoods and Gated Communities
Security Option of America's residential security officers provide a number of services to residents of gated communities including regular patrols, controlled access, emergency contact and response, and more.
Apartment Communities / Urban Living
Our residential security services for apartment homes, lofts, and condos are designed to meet the challenges that face these types of buildings. We begin with an in-depth evaluation of the building's safety and security needs and/or existing security programs. We work closely with building management to ensure that our residential security services meet their specific needs.
- Regular/Irregular patrol of building interior, grounds and parking lots
- Enforce all building/complex rules and regulations
- Handle any special circumstances or incidents
- Investigate suspicious persons or vehicles
- Enforce identification procedures (IDs, badges, etc)
- Maintain log of visitors entering and exiting
- Secure entrances and exits before, during, and after hours
- Provide daily incident and activity reports
- Attend routine meetings with management
- Supervise security personnel during special events
- Assist with resident and visitor safety